New York Office
255 West 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
Senior Project Manager, Surety & Construction Consultant
John Steele has more than 20 years of experience working in the construction industry, including nearly 10 years as a Senior Project Manager and Consultant working for Beacon Consulting Group, Inc. John graduated from Bucknell University with a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering. He also earned an MBA from The University of New Orleans.
Since joining Beacon's construction consulting team in 2006, John has managed numerous projects for Beacon working in many different states, including New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania, among others. John works on a wide variety of construction consulting, surety consulting and project management assignments for Beacon.
John's depth of expertise helps him provide our clients with outstanding service in all of the following areas:
- Construction Project Management
- Surety Consulting
- Construction Claims Review
- Cost-to-Complete Analysis
- Construction Defect Assessment
- Project Reviews for Financial Institutions
- Construction Project RFP Management / Review
- Review / Management of Construction Project Change Orders
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bucknell University, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- The University of New Orleans, M.B.A.
- Certified Construction Auditor (CCA)
- Certified Construction Controls Professional (CCP)