407R Mystic Avenue
Medford, MA 02155
Karen Anderson has been a key member of the Beacon Consulting Group team since 2007. Based in Beacon's Medford, MA office, Karen supports a wide range of roles related to the company's operations, including:
- Managing and administering human resources (including benefits, hiring, and related roles)
- Managing corporate insurance policies
- Assisting with the creation of business development materials
- Applying for and managing certifications for doing business with public entities
- Providing project support and consulting services (such as scheduling) on an as-needed basis for construction consulting assignments
Karen also plays an important role in Beacon’s sales & marketing efforts by generating proposals, updating employee resumes, and organizing several yearly company events.
Prior to joining Beacon, Karen’s career included:
- Four years at Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation working as a scheduling analyst supporting various Nuclear Power Station projects.
- Thirteen years at Boston Edison’s Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station working as a project scheduler for plant outages and modifications.
- Two years at BSC Group working as a project scheduler within the environmental permitting group on the Central Artery Tunnel Project in Boston.
- One year as a project scheduler on an NSTAR Fiber Optics Buildout Project in Massachusetts.
Bridgewater State University, B.A. in Communications.