Beacon Staff Profile: Michelle Punch (Medford, MA Office)
Michelle Punch joined Beacon in early 2021. She is a seasoned administrative professional with over 13 years’ experience. She has versatile skills in operations management, project coordination, event planning, and financial reporting. Based in Beacon's Medford, MA office, Michelle supports a wide range of roles related to the company's operations, including:
- Providing day to day administrative support to Dennis O’Neill
- Leading new office and facilities initiatives
- Managing and administering human resources
- Handling of corporate insurance policies
- Assisting with the creation of business development materials
Michelle also plays an important role in Beacon’s sales & marketing efforts by generating proposals, updating employee resumes, and organizing several yearly company events.
Prior to joining Beacon, Michelle’s career included:
- 7 years at CTS Corporation’s Boston Innovation Office, directly supporting the CEO and running day to day operations for a busy, rapidly growing start-up
- 6 years at SunGard as an Internal Project Manager within the Professional Services group, managing staffing & utilization, assigning projects and controlling workflow
Michelle graduated from Merrimack College in North Andover, MA with a B.A. in Political Science. A lifelong Boston resident, she now lives about 15 minutes north in Stoneham, with her husband John, son Colin (9) and their two spoiled dogs, Sophie & Ollie. When she’s not working, you can often find her in the hockey rink or baseball field watching Colin play. Michelle really enjoys interior design and is often redecorating and remodeling her home in her free time (much to her husband John’s dismay). She also loves to travel, especially to any place sunny and warm, and looks forward to annual family trips to Florida and Aruba.